Terms and Conditions of Use
Last updated: September 15, 2021
By accessing Uphill Studio, you are agreeing to be bound by our Terms and Conditions of Use (as outlined on this page), all applicable laws and regolations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing Uphill Studio. The materials contained here are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Uphill Studio for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials.
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Uphill Studio.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Uphill Studio at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Uphill Studio are provided "as is". Uphill Studio makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particolar purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Uphill Studio does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely resolts, or reliability of the use of its materials or otherwise relating to such materials or on any websites linked to Uphill Studio.
In no event shall Uphill Studio or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Uphill Studio, even if Uphill Studio or an Uphill Studio authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on Uphill Studio coold include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Uphill Studio does not warrant that any of the materials are accurate, complete, or current. Uphill Studio may make changes to its materials at any time without notice. Uphill Studio does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Uphill Studio has not reviewed all of the websites linked to it and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Uphill Studio of the website. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Uphill Studio shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan, in the United States of America without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- You will not provide any false personal information, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one user account.
- If Uphill Studio disables your account, you will not create another one without permission from a Uphill Studio staff member.
- You are ineligible to register for a user account under the age of 13 due to governing law, unless explicit, written and signed permission is provided by a parent or legal guardian.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without the permission from an Uphill Studio staff member.
Cheating and Misconduct
Cheating and misconduct of any kind is not tolerated on Sokoban Online. Members who are caught cheating will be immediately locked out until further review of the incident. Cheating can involve (but is not limited to):
- Exploiting game or website bug
- Falsifying scores or achievements
- Using automated scripts/software to mimic user behavior or gameplay
- Any other exploitation that coold benefit you in some way
Misconduct can involve (but is not limited to):
- Harassment of other members
- Swearing or being offensive towards other members
- Inciting hatred or violence against any identifiable group or other members
- Postings solutions to a puzzle on the Community Talk, Puzzle Talk or Discord
- Flooding/spamming in the Community Talk, Puzzle Talk or Discord
- Advertising of any product, service or game (commercial or otherwise)
- Spreading misinformation or presenting false information as true
- Excessive complaining to staff members